Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
14 June, 07:39
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
IMPO, Blackrock has been seized and the houses are being bought with money from that, and the houses will be used to start housing the homeless, and poor. Part of Nesara. Now your first thought will be, where are those that are living in them going to go. I was watching Fox business 2 fridays ago, and I have the answer. They are sitting empty. They are getting everything ready. Start listening to Fox Business. They are using Q words all the time now. Today, Barney mentioned time to get rid of the old guard, and put in a new guard. Later, Charlie Payne, at the beginning of his show said it seemed like we were at defcon 1 or defcon 2. Then when his guest came on, he said what about you, it seems like D5, defcon 5 to me. And they talk about it all being like a storm, or calm before the storm, all the time. Watch and listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 June, 08:04
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
I pray you're correct. The original plan was Blackrock,
Gates, Zuck & others buy up all singe family homes...

Rent them awhile, then bulldoze them all, forcing us
into hi rise Gov't housing in 'hubs'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 June, 05:29
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
D5 in "queue" terms was/is relating to relative size and destructive power of avalanche. http://thompsonpass.com/av...

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
14 June, 06:32
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
The investors, whether it be Blackrock or someone else are hitting hard. I get calls daily offering a cash offer for my home. I’ve started blocking them!! So ready for this matrix to be SHUTDOWN!!!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
15 June, 05:27
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
take 1 of the xalks. interupt them

# sir/maam. do you gave your mask on?
#2 sir /maam have you disinfected you phone?
#3 . may i please have your gull vacination record from birth til now with tests to prove tou are still immune?
#4 have you had any heart issues....

I have a list, they usually hang up. 🤣🤣🤣