Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
15 June, 05:18
All dropping dead at once...energy weapon??

Climate Change.. or do they want us to believe it's the cow Flu??😂

3000 Cattle just keeled over and died in SW Kansas, They originally blamed the heat, but it is apparent that this is something far more sinister.

[Cow Flu]
DDG: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
15 June, 05:32
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Poisoning the water supply could annihilated a society. I've had a fear of drinking water since I was a child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
15 June, 06:09
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
watch class ic r uth ...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 June, 06:15
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
MOST PROBABLY IT COULD BE DONE BY BACTERIA, WHICH IN HEAT SPREAD OUT AND CONTAMINATE LIVESTOCK DRINKING WELLS.

HONESTLY, YOUR COUNTRY IS BEING FUCKEUP FOR PROFIT, LIKE NO COUNTRY BEFORE IN HISTORY OF MANKIND...

ALL THOSE BURNED DOWN MEAT PROCESSING FACTORIES HAVE ONE BIG IN COMMON... SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR IT.

I HAVE FEELING, THAT MAJORITY OF THEM WILL BE PAYED OFF BY INSURANCE COMPANY.

AND IF WHITE HATS FOCUS ON THIS INSURANCE COMPANY, THEY WILL FOUND YOUR "MURDERER"... IN CAPITALISM HUMANS ARE ALWAYS ON LAST PLACE...

ALWAYS GAINZ AND PROFIT FIRST, AT ANY MEANZ NECESSARY...