Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
All dropping dead at once...energy weapon??

Climate Change.. or do they want us to believe it's the cow Flu??😂

3000 Cattle just keeled over and died in SW Kansas, They originally blamed the heat, but it is apparent that this is something far more sinister.

[Cow Flu]
DDG: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...
05:18 PM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 June, 10:06
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
At the end of the video you can see how they were possibly lying until the front-end loader arranged them into square sections.

Did they die here or was this an dropoff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elve Twelve @ElveTwelve
15 June, 07:37
and they were all standing neatly stacked together in square lots? This reminds me of the scene 'close encounters of the third kind' [ staged ]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edith Jennifer @EdithJennifer
15 June, 06:43
I easily make $32,000-$38,000 each month just by doing a simple home business. This job is online and can be done very easily part-time or full-time, although no specific experience is required for this job. Anyone can join this work now and start earning like me.
Follow the link. >>>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 June, 10:26
In response Edith Jennifer to her Publication
This is not a job soliciting platform!

Edith Jennifer @EdithJennifer
15 June, 06:43
I easily make $32,000-$38,000 each month just by doing a simple home business. This job is online and can be done very easily part-time or full-time, although no specific experience is required for this job. Anyone can join this work now and start earning like me.
Follow the link. >>>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
15 June, 05:48
The president of the Livestock Union of Chihuahua, Albaro Bustillos is running that show.

He Blames “Heat Stress”

Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
15 June, 05:44
OMG - SOOO EVIL !!! 😢😡

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
15 June, 05:39
SONIC WEAPONS TRIAL BEFORE THEY USE IT ON US. JUST MY TAKE.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
15 June, 05:39
Deep State killing our food!
We are at WAR!

Storm Rider @StormRider
15 June, 05:30
First chickens then pigs now cattle.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 June, 05:24
POISONED FOOD AND WATER OBVIOUSLY

Storm Rider @StormRider
15 June, 05:32
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Poisoning the water supply could annihilated a society. I've had a fear of drinking water since I was a child.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 June, 05:22
Why are they neatly pack in squares?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 June, 05:35
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I would imagine to count them and as prelude to disposal. Question is how they gonna bury that many? I am thinking they will burn them and bury what is left.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
15 June, 05:44
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
a front loader is moving them..watch the whole video