Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 June, 10:12
Good Morning World.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 June, 11:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TS: 10:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 June, 04:08
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Q Post #1052
Your trust and faith in us is enough. You elected us to do the heavy lifting. Enjoy the show. BIRTH of a NEW NATION. NEW WORLD.=1256

Hell Is The Terminal Point For A Dimension In Which God Is Absent Because He Is Unwanted. God Did Not Make Hell. Hell Became Hell Because God Isn't There=1256

My Lord My In Dweller Of Light Hath Ears And I Am Ready To Hear With My Power And I Have Understood The Word Which Thou Hast Spoken=1256

Every Song That You Sing Every Movement That You Make Every Picture That You Draw Affects The Rest Of The Universe=1256

O Lord Please Take This Little Tree Make Me White Make Me Pure Make Me Yours Forever My Only Wish Is To Be Forever At Your Side=1256

For Everything Hidden Is Meant To Be Revealed And Everything Concealed Is Meant To Be Brought To Light If Anyone Has Ears To Hear Let Him Hear=1256
2 Pics

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I posted that one first, wasnt sure. His are super tough.
04:33 PM - Jun 15, 2022
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Girl, click on at the bottom under it