Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 June, 10:12
Good Morning World.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 June, 11:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TS: 10:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Q Post #1052
Your trust and faith in us is enough. You elected us to do the heavy lifting. Enjoy the show. BIRTH of a NEW NATION. NEW WORLD.=1256

Hell Is The Terminal Point For A Dimension In Which God Is Absent Because He Is Unwanted. God Did Not Make Hell. Hell Became Hell Because God Isn't There=1256

My Lord My In Dweller Of Light Hath Ears And I Am Ready To Hear With My Power And I Have Understood The Word Which Thou Hast Spoken=1256

Every Song That You Sing Every Movement That You Make Every Picture That You Draw Affects The Rest Of The Universe=1256

O Lord Please Take This Little Tree Make Me White Make Me Pure Make Me Yours Forever My Only Wish Is To Be Forever At Your Side=1256

For Everything Hidden Is Meant To Be Revealed And Everything Concealed Is Meant To Be Brought To Light If Anyone Has Ears To Hear Let Him Hear=1256
2 Pics
04:08 PM - Jun 15, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 June, 04:33
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I posted that one first, wasnt sure. His are super tough.