Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 June, 03:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
15 June, 01:33
Omg, thanks for the giggles 😃. He really good, heck yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 June, 12:51
Good Morning World=203

Check Gematria Letters=203
Decode The Best Messages=203
Know When To Fold Em=203
I Rebuke You Devils=203
They're Getting Weak=203
Everybody Knows=203

Very Very Soon=203
Absolute Precision=203
Dragon Pearl Harbor Day=203
October Surprise=203
London Bridge Is Down=203
Washington Obelisk=203
Shadow Government=203
It's About That Time=203
Remember Judgment Day=203

Blowing Of The Shofar=203
Angels In The Shadows=203
Donald Trump Wins=203
Trump Returns=203
Ultimate Warrior=203

Great Awakening Reset=203
Believe The Unbelievable=203
Unlimited Knowledge=203
In To The Unknown=203

Rainbow Warriors=203
Follow The Truth=203
I Am Love And I Am In You=203
I Know Your Heart=203
I Know Who You Are=203
I Love You So Much=203
Trust In The Lord=203
Holy Blood Of Jesus=203
The God Of Joy And Love=203

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
15 June, 12:45
3 impression All 3 wore the womens clothes... Join the club

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 June, 12:36
Hello, VK.
It feels like it’s happening center stage now —
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Caps = 43.
TS = 10:12 > 22 > 4.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 June, 12:26
Good morning Vincent, Loving the magical moments of life despite the irregular differences.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
15 June, 01:36
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
It is these "tiny" little moments or steps that build great momentum into the future and our brave new world. Loving this family more and more everyday! Nice to have a great laugh with the soul fam. Life does not have to be so complex all the time, there is always love, joy, and laughter waiting for us to receive in abundance. Love this light club.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 June, 12:17
Good morning to you on this fine day!
😊❤️☕️🌏💫🙏😎 o7🇺🇸❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
15 June, 12:10
Hi VK 😊

Good Morning

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 June, 12:09
Good morning VK. Is this how we are replacing actors with cgi and talented impersonators?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
15 June, 12:00
thQ i needed that, the tension is mountinginging!!!!!!!! 😅🤓

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
15 June, 11:42
Good Morning!

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
15 June, 11:42
Good Morning VK💐

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 June, 11:38
Good Morning World-gem
everything is fake.....TRUST YOURSELF
with a 55 vibe too boot😉

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 June, 11:34
Goodmorning VK

Wow, his facial expressions morphed into whoever he imitated.

Anyone could be President!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 11:29
9:12
Most high >ONE & TWO
Father & Son
God & Jesus

Good morning VK!
This reminds Nana that:

We can no longer believe what we see with our eyes nor
what we hear with our ears!

That is why God gave us other senses that most have not realized or fully realized yet to "JUST KNOW" from the frequency resonance we receive in our hearts to discern TRUTH!

WE WILL GET THERE SOON!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
morning o7
;)

LoveConquers All @All777Love
15 June, 11:22
Good morning VK. It seems that Jay is allowing himself to be a (vessel/conduit) for whatever spirit Steve Harvey calls for. Jay then allows the spirit to come in via his finger snaps, and hand claps, that’s when you see the spirits personality coming through by temporarily possessing Jay’s body. I hope I explained this well enough.☺️

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 June, 11:23
* 2 pics *

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 June, 11:21
GM VK!

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
15 June, 11:12
Jay "Pharaoh"

Interesting choice of stage name.

Steve Harvey always gave me Richard Pryor vibes.

Gotta figure the public reveal of all the multi-personas and transgendered Hollywood A list plays into their endgame somehow.

Shock and awe?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 June, 11:17

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 June, 11:07
Good morning VK! Thank you.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 June, 11:07
💧1012🔥🔥
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q
>>894401
NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q
>>894467
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the four U.S. Marines from the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing who lost their lives in yesterday’s Southern California helicopter crash. We pray for their families, and our great USMC"
Their sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Q
🧐"Your voice does not matter" in 💧 & voice impersonations in VK's post
💧[FAKE] in 💧 & impersonations
🧐 💧
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

🧐CONTINUED👇

Adding one of my memes

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 June, 11:17
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧2101🔥🔥
BREAKING: Twitter Bans Alex Jones Permanently After Ambush on Jack Dorse
>>2908303
There is a lot more to this than you realize.
Think 'collective' attacks v. 'Q'
Q
🧐misspelling of Dorsey as marker
🧐💧 link

💧4🔥🔥
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.
🧐 misspelling of Intelligence as 2nd marker in this post
🧐"Sit back and enjoy the show" in 💧 and talk show in VK's post
🧐President noted in 💧 & in video discussion re: becoming President
🧐💧

🧐 CONTINUED👇

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
15 June, 11:06
Good morning VK. Love this clip!!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 June, 11:04
Good morning, VK!

15 June, 11:04
Video length: 252

15 June, 11:02
TS: 10:52

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 June, 04:08
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Q Post #1052
Your trust and faith in us is enough. You elected us to do the heavy lifting. Enjoy the show. BIRTH of a NEW NATION. NEW WORLD.=1256

Hell Is The Terminal Point For A Dimension In Which God Is Absent Because He Is Unwanted. God Did Not Make Hell. Hell Became Hell Because God Isn't There=1256

My Lord My In Dweller Of Light Hath Ears And I Am Ready To Hear With My Power And I Have Understood The Word Which Thou Hast Spoken=1256

Every Song That You Sing Every Movement That You Make Every Picture That You Draw Affects The Rest Of The Universe=1256

O Lord Please Take This Little Tree Make Me White Make Me Pure Make Me Yours Forever My Only Wish Is To Be Forever At Your Side=1256

For Everything Hidden Is Meant To Be Revealed And Everything Concealed Is Meant To Be Brought To Light If Anyone Has Ears To Hear Let Him Hear=1256
2 Pics

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 June, 11:10
Good Morning World
It's time to wake up

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
When I see your name, it reminds me of when @vincentkennedy asked if you really know Kung Fu? 🤣😂

I always chuckle when I think about it. 🤷‍♀️🤣

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 June, 11:36
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Was Poe a victim of cooping? A popular theory about his mysterious death comes from the fact that he was found on Election Day and Gunner's Hall was a polling location. Cooping was a common method of voter fraud in the 19th century???

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The voter fraud that might have killed Edgar Allan Poe - YouTube

Edgar Allan Poe is one of the most famous American authors with his tragic personal life mirroring the sombre tone of his gothic works. Even his death was ou...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 June, 10:59

15 June, 10:59
TS 10:12>112