Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 June, 01:48
Marines decode

=

Dragon Brotherhood 🐉 / Learn To Read Gematria ✨ / Mary Magdalene 🌹 / Trip Update ✈️ / Shes Excited / Great Hurricane / God Loves Math 🔡🔢 / Age Of Aquarius ♒ / I Am The Storm ⛈️ / The Dragon Lord 🦌/ Quantum Leap / Mushrooms 🍄 / Riding The Beast / Thank You God / Two Makes One 💘 / We Are The Light 🕯️ / You Have A Choice / My Twin Flame / Prophetess / What Is Coming / Flaming Sword 🔥🗡️
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
846-648
619-916
613-316
TS 12:00

Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. 🦌🐲🍞
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 June, 01:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🐲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 June, 01:50
2 years ago, he drew this in the sky for me.
I took this photo.
=)

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
That is pretty amazing.

My Mom saw an end to end rainbow and knew Trump would win in 2016. Sadly shed died in 2018. She told me "I guess I don't get to vote for Trump again." Broke my heart on multiple levels.

Keep your dragon spirit alive Lauren!
02:30 PM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by WonderBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cookie Lover, click on at the bottom under it