Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 June, 01:48
Marines decode

=

Dragon Brotherhood πŸ‰ / Learn To Read Gematria ✨ / Mary Magdalene 🌹 / Trip Update ✈️ / Shes Excited / Great Hurricane / God Loves Math πŸ”‘πŸ”’ / Age Of Aquarius β™’ / I Am The Storm β›ˆοΈ / The Dragon Lord 🦌/ Quantum Leap / Mushrooms πŸ„ / Riding The Beast / Thank You God / Two Makes One πŸ’˜ / We Are The Light πŸ•―οΈ / You Have A Choice / My Twin Flame / Prophetess / What Is Coming / Flaming Sword πŸ”₯πŸ—‘οΈ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
846-648
619-916
613-316
TS 12:00

Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. 🦌🐲🍞
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
16 June, 03:28
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
One of the Aragon Tribe! The host and the Angelic are created in tribes. Many of the host including the Aragon’s look nothing like humans. They’re fierce, many themselves are created as weapons, with multiple sets of eyes front and back (think living creatures in the throne room) The host are under Michaels command. Remember the scripture in Luke 2:13 where along with the Angel of the Lord there was a company of Heavenly Host Praising God and saying. β€œGlory to God in the Highest!” They were bringing good tidings and announcing the birth of Christ. It says that there were shepherds keeping watch over their flock by night. And (they were afraid) Can you imagine seeing a company of fierce warrior host singing in the sky haha lol! When I finally go home to Heaven I’m gonna re-watch that in real time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 07:28
"This is why The Second Coming ... is KNOwn as the rise of the Dragon Lord"

hmm??

"The Second Coming" ... of whom? .. would be my question. Certainly wouldn't be that of Jesus Christ

Because if "it's going to Biblical" Jesus has *never* been KNOwn, or known, **Biblically** by any such name.

"Be careful who you follow"

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 June, 01:50
2 years ago, he drew this in the sky for me.
I took this photo.
=)

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 February, 10:59
πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 March, 05:08
I had a sky with Jesus/GOD sitting on his throne in the clouds with baby faces around him. I will never forget it.