Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 June, 01:48
Marines decode

=

Dragon Brotherhood 🐉 / Learn To Read Gematria ✨ / Mary Magdalene 🌹 / Trip Update ✈️ / Shes Excited / Great Hurricane / God Loves Math 🔡🔢 / Age Of Aquarius ♒ / I Am The Storm ⛈️ / The Dragon Lord 🦌/ Quantum Leap / Mushrooms 🍄 / Riding The Beast / Thank You God / Two Makes One 💘 / We Are The Light 🕯️ / You Have A Choice / My Twin Flame / Prophetess / What Is Coming / Flaming Sword 🔥🗡️
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
846-648
619-916
613-316
TS 12:00

Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. 🦌🐲🍞
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 June, 01:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🐲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2 years ago, he drew this in the sky for me.
I took this photo.
=)
01:50 PM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 March, 05:08
I had a sky with Jesus/GOD sitting on his throne in the clouds with baby faces around him. I will never forget it.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 February, 10:59
👍😄

Stronger United @StrongerUnited
16 June, 09:21
So many crazy signs in the skies the last couple years.. or maybe thats when i started looking.
Your pic reminded me of one I took behind my house.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 June, 01:17
Wow that is awesome!
Nana is a cloud gazer every chance I get!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 June, 12:33
a dragon, look at that wing span, amazing

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
15 June, 07:14
Dragon 💥💥💥
Mother of Dragons 🥰

Edith Jennifer @EdithJennifer
15 June, 06:46
I easily make $32,000-$38,000 each month just by doing a simple home business. This job is online and can be done very easily part-time or full-time, although no specific experience is required for this job. Anyone can join this work now and start earning like me.
Follow the link. >>>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
15 June, 05:34
I used to read his Twitter daily (for months)
Always with an open heart and mind and ready to learn.
I had to stop.

As hard as I tried, I could never comprehend what he was saying, even though I'd read it over and over and over.

It made my head hurt and honestly made me mad.
I had to stop...
❤️

15 June, 05:35
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
Im here 2 help you understand him now.
I know how to translate him.
;)
stick with me I got U fam
love U

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
15 June, 05:20
This was for me on my deceased grandfather’s birthday in 2019. I was driving home from my son’s BB game and took the picture while driving. I have others as well. I was told to look to the clouds for messages. 💜✨☺️

15 June, 05:21
In response June Nelson to her Publication
😱OH WOW!

Nice share!

WOW PATRIOT!

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
15 June, 05:45
In response June Nelson to her Publication
What is that?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 June, 05:02
Dragon?

Julie Painter @Painter_jrb
16 June, 03:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
the dragon is ready

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 February, 11:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤷‍♂️

1117 - God is My Stregth..

https://youtu.be/thDk2m2bF...

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
15 June, 02:30
That is pretty amazing.

My Mom saw an end to end rainbow and knew Trump would win in 2016. Sadly shed died in 2018. She told me "I guess I don't get to vote for Trump again." Broke my heart on multiple levels.

Keep your dragon spirit alive Lauren!

15 June, 01:51

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
15 June, 06:48
God knows i still dont understand him but many of his posts have resonated over the years...ots more of a feeling for me than actual comprehension 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

much love ❤

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
15 June, 06:48
God knows i still dont understand him but many of his posts have resonated over the years...ots more of a feeling for me than actual comprehension 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

much love ❤