Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
15 June, 01:23
Festive foods Wisconsin, is the 97th Food plant that get cought on 🔥 Something major is definitely going on with these food processing plants... 🥊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 June, 01:31
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Just be cautious of the info from Dahboo. He tends to exaggerate. FYI

We all know that something is going on. But is this the white hats or not?

https://www.youtube.com/c/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
drama dahboo i call him...think he's three letter plant for drama doom & gloom? 🤷🏻‍♀️
01:39 PM - Jun 15, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 June, 01:46

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That's my impression.

Not Important @Notimportant
15 June, 01:53
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Before 2017 i watched him a bit & it woke me up to stuff, but after a few years into this awakening revolution, he went bye-bye along with many others i used to watch. His MO really has not changed all that much (we all gonna die, they gonna kill us mode) & he proposes no solutions! I'm now looking for the solution/soulution people.