Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 June, 09:35
Our newest.... She is not afraid of the squirrels (we have 4 tame squirrels).
She will take a carrot from our hand, but she doesn't like the camera...
Two pics...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
14 June, 09:37
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 09:39
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
The turkeys come by about 2 times a week. They like peanuts.

15 June, 12:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
My dream to live further from the city. Unfortunately the prices for real estate here are too much $$$

15 June, 12:23
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
This isn't the actual place, but growing up... My summers for a month or so was in a cabin like this. We are way out of the big city today, but not far enough for my liking.

Beautiful Charlie. Uou were Blessed to have access to Mother Nature when growing up. People do not appreciate Nature It is part of my ❤. Odd I know..lol
01:14 PM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Peace_Liberty_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peace Liberty QUE, click on at the bottom under it