Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 June, 09:35
Our newest.... She is not afraid of the squirrels (we have 4 tame squirrels).
She will take a carrot from our hand, but she doesn't like the camera...
Two pics...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
14 June, 09:37
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 09:39
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
The turkeys come by about 2 times a week. They like peanuts.

My dream to live further from the city. Unfortunately the prices for real estate here are too much $$$
12:06 PM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Peace_Liberty_Q in this post can reply
15 June, 12:23
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
This isn't the actual place, but growing up... My summers for a month or so was in a cabin like this. We are way out of the big city today, but not far enough for my liking.

15 June, 01:14
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Beautiful Charlie. Uou were Blessed to have access to Mother Nature when growing up. People do not appreciate Nature It is part of my ❤. Odd I know..lol