Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Theres always more growing to do. Dont get stuck. Dont close your mind due to what you THINK will happen or what you WANT to happen, because its never what you expect. I had to let all of those expectations go in order to see clearly. Don't be a stick in the mud, programmed to believe things. Programmed people are everywhere. At different stages, too. The far left is the worst, then it spans in different levels through the MAGA crowd. Only a tiny percentage have managed to see clearly through the clown show and not take everything at face value. Most MAGA continue to ride the carousel of darkness, just stuck repeating the same nonsense over and over. They can't even see what theyre doing to themselves. The damage theyre perpetuating. Its why I dont want to be on Truth Social. The big MAGA "Retruth if you agree" crowd is out of control. Too much ME ME ME and not enough WE WE WE. When will the MAGA people see thru the charade? When will they try for unity and not division?
03:31 AM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 June, 06:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Your right, i am guilty of having unrealistic Expectations.We still need to fight the battle on the battlefield, ya i have skepticism about TS too,its very controlled actually! Very Guided, i have been un able to post at times "due to an external error" Really? Calls to mind 'no one does ANYTHING unless it benefits them" I among many are sick of deception! and dirty tactics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 June, 04:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
As you said, there’s only a tiny percentage. Find it perplexing myself. Maybe there’s a specific reason we’ll find out with diclass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396