Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Trump seems to be increasing his interactions with Anons.
Has the need for ‘plausible deniability’ passed?
12:12 AM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
16 June, 06:46
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 June, 12:34
I would say...Yup...enter the Q...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
15 June, 08:25
Kevin Corke usually interacts but this one from today felt a lil different….inline with ur post Cowboy.

and “out” was meant to be put. (corrected in reply

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
15 June, 10:44
Awesome! He's retruthed Tony a few times.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 June, 09:17
Sending a message to the weary
We here
We running the show.
Patience!
The best is yet to come!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
15 June, 09:08
😎👍🏻🇺🇸

TrueView Patriot @TimA
15 June, 09:08
😎👍🏻🇺🇸

TBo ogg donated @tbog
15 June, 08:38
One ping only.

Green Castle_55 @BingBingVibe
15 June, 08:33
Its Nothing New. Trump Team now tweets for Biden..
does anyone not see the similarities between Trump and Biden tweets?
how come Anons dont see or Decode Biden, Kamala, White House, Main Mil branches Nd Chain of Command tweets. as well as BO, HRC...
FOLLOW HUMA!!???!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 June, 12:38
In response Green Castle_55 to his Publication
follow Huma....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 08:12
Maybe so.
Nana has been noticing all the Anon posts that he is reposting on Truth Social.
I dont remember him doing that very often at all on twit wit.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
15 June, 06:31
Lin arguably left out a P and D today. I say arguably because the word deceit used to have a P in it in biblical writings. The D is for sure.
PD
plausible deniability...

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
15 June, 06:04
i think of andrew breitbart. how he would mesh so powerfully with president trump and $patel and anons.. list goes on. he was fresh amd fearless. that was way back when i was honestly kind of afraid to even read certain things online in fear of being tracked somehow. paranoid for knowing things. weve really come a long way. doesnt that give us hope and confirmation? imagine in one month, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years. i cant help but seeing it go well or at least better. im a positive person but im not necessarily trying. it just makes sense. obviously doeant mean all is great in a day but perspective!😍

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
15 June, 05:21

NEO ONE @Neo
15 June, 03:56
No doubt.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
15 June, 12:28
💛
hope so!
DoitQ