TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 June, 03:59
TRUTH is not a competition... it's just TRUTH. There cannot be TWO Truths... just ONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
A Boeing 747 can hold approximately 48,400 – 57,285 gallons of jet fuel, Source-
https://executiveflyers.co...

This is a 50,000 gallon water tank in the photo.

I went and did the research and math. Each wing of a 747 if full could hold 24,738 gallons. 49,750 gallons total.

The holding capacity is possible.

Why is the weight the plane can take off with in question is my question?
07:21 PM - Jun 14, 2022
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
larry mcintire @larrymcintire
14 June, 09:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
exactly! all that weight supported out in the wings :P lmao and what about the surge effect you get when hauling liquid? No way the plane could maneuver how it does with that much liquid in the wings. Oh and just imagine getting that much weight up to speed for takeoff as quickly as they do!!! It's all BS!
I believe they either run on compressed air or they are somehow generating power for the engines without burning fuel.
Speaking of that.... ever notice how there isn't any fire or light inside the rear of the "jet engines" like you can see in fighter jets? hmm.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396