TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
TRUTH is not a competition... it's just TRUTH. There cannot be TWO Truths... just ONE.
03:59 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
14 June, 07:25
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
48,400 - 57,285 is what this site says it holds. The AirBus holds 84,535.
They lie every time they open their mouths. How would we know the difference. They lie about the distance that is really being flown.

https://executiveflyers.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 June, 01:07
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Exactly!!! By the time we are done with them... the airline industry is going to be finito!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 June, 07:21
A Boeing 747 can hold approximately 48,400 – 57,285 gallons of jet fuel, Source-
https://executiveflyers.co...

This is a 50,000 gallon water tank in the photo.

I went and did the research and math. Each wing of a 747 if full could hold 24,738 gallons. 49,750 gallons total.

The holding capacity is possible.

Why is the weight the plane can take off with in question is my question?

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
14 June, 09:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
exactly! all that weight supported out in the wings :P lmao and what about the surge effect you get when hauling liquid? No way the plane could maneuver how it does with that much liquid in the wings. Oh and just imagine getting that much weight up to speed for takeoff as quickly as they do!!! It's all BS!
I believe they either run on compressed air or they are somehow generating power for the engines without burning fuel.
Speaking of that.... ever notice how there isn't any fire or light inside the rear of the "jet engines" like you can see in fighter jets? hmm.....

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 June, 06:48
Here's another one...WHAT IF??? The evil bastards that run our power grid are not burning coal at all. But instead using the FREE
Tes;a type energy from the Earth lay line grid and then selling it to us in the form of AEP Bills...I would NOT put it past these evil fuckers to do that even with the PUCO "oversight" and we know how "overlook" I mean oversight works don't we???

15 June, 01:12
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I very much agree... VERY MUCH! They create "diseases" to drain our pathetic bank accounts and put us in debt.... at some point waiting for something good to happen will be too much to bear. The People will have to get together and take down the bastards!! Why should it even be upto the white hats to decide we all have to lose everything in order for the world to change.... smh🤬

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
14 June, 06:17
They are dumb!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 June, 06:15
Why do planes burn when they crash if this is true?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 June, 04:09

14 June, 04:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yeah, I saw that too. The video I share explains that this is how they are explaining it. They are also saying that they fuel the wings for "balance", lol! They're trying to tell full grown adults that 20 full-size elephants on either wing of the plane are there to balance 240 small souls in the body of the plane😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 They ALSO do not explain what these special wings are made of that can hold this weight-----> because a damn GOOSE can damage the body of the plane if it hits the plane!
AGE OF AQUARIUS---> we are moving from Secrets and Lies to Truth, the lifting of the veil over Everything---> and Abundance. Hoping Abundance will win. But we know the Truth and it's coming out faster than the Left GANGSTERS can catch up!