Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 June, 03:50
"The (extremely partisan) J6 committee will end with a criminal referral for DJT to the DoJ.

The DoJ will subpoena DJT, he will refuse claiming executive privilege, they will indict him.

The subsequent legal proceedings will take 2+ years, effectively locking Trump out of the primaries and election in 2024.

Remember, they don't need an actual criminal conviction to realize their goal. They won't get one from the Senate (since a super majority is required, and the Ds don't have that even with the RINOs).

All they have to do is obfuscate the facts enough to employ their (now perfected) lawfare tactics of using the system against him."

I'm not usually one to make predictions, but I feel this is a very real possibility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
14 June, 04:07
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I thought I just read Rep Bennie Thompson chairman, said they would not make any criminal referrals against DJT. It made Liz Cheney go cray cray (more than already)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
14 June, 04:24
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Yes and coincidentally, it was right at the time the 12 page letter full of references was released by DJT. Hmmm