Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
"The (extremely partisan) J6 committee will end with a criminal referral for DJT to the DoJ.

The DoJ will subpoena DJT, he will refuse claiming executive privilege, they will indict him.

The subsequent legal proceedings will take 2+ years, effectively locking Trump out of the primaries and election in 2024.

Remember, they don't need an actual criminal conviction to realize their goal. They won't get one from the Senate (since a super majority is required, and the Ds don't have that even with the RINOs).

All they have to do is obfuscate the facts enough to employ their (now perfected) lawfare tactics of using the system against him."

I'm not usually one to make predictions, but I feel this is a very real possibility.
03:50 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
14 June, 04:07
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I thought I just read Rep Bennie Thompson chairman, said they would not make any criminal referrals against DJT. It made Liz Cheney go cray cray (more than already)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 04:11
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Awesome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 June, 03:55
It wont get that far. This summer is the storm. I get what ur saying but white hats arent stupid....they know the game. ...and are 17 steps ahead.😎

14 June, 03:58
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Just trying to be usefull if I see something - that`s All

14 June, 03:52
I don't think Trump will be on the ballot in 2024. Just look at the tactics they used on Gen. Flynn, Pete Navarro and many others.

This is why Pelosi and the Mayor declined the NG on Jan 6. It's why they had agents provocateur (fib, blm, anteefa) in the crowd pushing the boundaries. It's why the capitol police stood by and let it all happen.

It was all a set up to tangentially tie Trump to "anti-democracy" "criminal terrorist" acts.
I am just being Devil`s Advocate as they are terrified of Trump

And trying to use the chess board for the White Hats to think their moves through