Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 June, 01:47
Great job, Elon.
Keep those Red Pills coming!! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ›ธ

2-11-21 Gene Decode
The [arrests of the] congressmen, senators, etc.
was a Helo Op with Ospreys..
Those were taken to Camp Century
& are now, from what Iโ€™ve been told,
in that new [prison] facility on the Moon
with transparent aluminum
so they get a good view.

2-9-22 Q The Storm Rider
THERE WILL BE A FAKE FIRST ALIEN CONTACT
(PROJECT BLUE BEAM)
but directly behind the fake elite world
authoritarian false flag EVENT..
Will be real ]] DISCLOSURE [[
REAL [ CONTACT ]

ANGELS, DEMONS, SPIRITS, INTER DIMENSIONS, GHOSTS,
ALIEN RACES OUTSIDE & INSIDE EARTH
THE ICE WALLS
Montane ring
Sea of Shadows
Abyssal ocean
Scorched waste lands
[ DISCLOSURE ]

You have been lied to all your life.
History has been a lie
created by the CABAL for 1000s of years for CONTROL

THE TUNNELS THAT RUN FROM UKRAINE
(2nd LARGEST IN THE WORLD)
โ†’RUN PAST THE ICE WALLSโ†

The Great AWAKENING
is much more than a Human can FATHOM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
14 June, 01:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Always refer to the Map for guidance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 02:01
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Excellent suggestion, my friend.
LOVE your decor!! Beautiful ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ‘‡ This is a map of what
Q The Storm Rider was describing โ„๏ธ๐ŸŒฌ๏ธโ„๏ธ

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
14 June, 03:18
I cant tell you how often ive thought of open credits of GOT and thought...were they trying to tell us all along and weโ€™re too blind to see it?! ๐Ÿคช

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Ya think!?!?!! ๐Ÿ˜น

THEY TELL US EVERYTHING in movies, TV Series, books โ€”
EVERYTHING. Clear as day.
They show us Med Beds, Space & Time Travel,
Civilizations across the galaxy & into other Universes,
Instant Healing devices,
Inter-continental Tesla trains that reach up to Mach 2,
virus movies, zombie movies, Beam Me Up Scottie,
Ghosts, Angels, Fairies,
Mer People, the Ice Wallโ€”EVERYTHING
& we think, "Gosh what a swell story!" ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฏ

Well โ€” we're onto them now.

#IGNORANTNOMORE โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
03:52 PM - Jun 14, 2022
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
17 June, 11:17
I was trying to find a tv series that someone kept telling me to watch and google kept refering to GoT. Then i realized itโ€™s all the same story, told different ways. Anyways the show was American gods. i was reminded to watch it because Elon keeps popping up EVERYWHERE. The show has been around awhile but Iโ€™m going to watch it when I have spare time.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
15 June, 08:43
Just watched Hobs and Shaw
tons of points
Enhanced soldiers
Ukraine
Bio weapons
I felt like this pepe

Ely Pitedaโญ๏ธ @QGateKeeper
15 June, 02:53
ill tell ypu a story of my life. When I was 14 I was an avid reader of stephen king. I read the stand and it captivated me entirely .. My mind had the ability to make this movie in which everyone was dead on the spot by a fluโ€ฆ . I then bought more books and read pet sematary and later the vampire books . One day as I was resding โ€ฆ I felt how those vampires entered my room .. I got cold and a fear that I have only felt in the presence of real evil struck me paralyzed . It was then when I knew vampires really existed and that Stephen was involved in darkness . I had the courage of standing up and running away from my room โ€ฆ later I took all the books and went to burn them . As I lit the fire on .. the books got a blue tint and didn't burn .. I prayed to God my Father and asked him to burn them .. they started burning . I never ever touched again books from that evil man and I never allowed my kids to read his books . the mind is a powerful creative machine and those evil things come to

Ely Pitedaโญ๏ธ @QGateKeeper
15 June, 02:55
In response Ely Pitedaโญ๏ธ to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 01:13
Watched one called GI Joe the other night and yep, Nana can see how that is show n tell.
The President is kidnapped and an imposter takes his place to destroy the most elite Team in the World the GI Joes and them the world.

Sound familiar?

15 June, 02:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Helloooooooo! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜‰ Yup.

Jean Vendetta @Jeanvendetta
14 June, 07:16
Tierra plana fake, psicologรญa inversa

14 June, 07:26
In response Jean Vendetta to his Publication
I'm a "the Earth is a sphere" person.
But I listen to everyone because hey,
NO ONE at this moment in "time"
can prove ANYTHING ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Can't wait to find out about Earth
Antarctica โ€” EVERYTHING! ๐Ÿ™

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
14 June, 03:56
The X files is very revealing ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
14 June, 03:59
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
funny say that because is a very revealing episode that a comedian is in his name on tio of my tongue... keven McHale maybe anyway pretty much describes it to a tee what we are going through