Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 June, 02:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 June, 02:59
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Similar to Elite Red Shoe Club? You have to get on some kind of gang wagon regardless of self identity to get prefer treatment? Just a bunch of crock just like Epstein Island? Sick people with no heart that infiltrates society for gain?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 03:03
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
They indoctrinating the Kids my main concern --- 80K to get brainwashed !

Jon Neville @jonnevi
I agree and also subverting them to training of bad ethics to do future bad nefarious agenda? yup I see that? also give them an excuse to do PEDO crap also?
03:18 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply
14 June, 03:23
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
All the Elites have been exposed - Desperate to get the pedo stuff legal as they will all go to jail if the right ppl get back in

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 June, 03:29
Have all the Elites been exposed? or all Elites scared of being exposed? Will we all see who is a Pedo Elite who has a public indictment disclosure? Then will they be scared? What happens to their bank accounts and hidden money? I certainly understand why all those Actors hated Trump and Tried to get public to hate him? They are all Pedo that went to Epstein Islands to either fuck children or partake in cannibalism rituals? These sick people need to be exposed? Schiff? expose the crimes and see who has a leg to stand on? wait till treason of framing POTUS to be a public document? Arrest Trump and see what happens? Trigger?