Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 June, 11:33
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
80k was it worth it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
14 June, 11:25
A 19 yr old can't get a 10k business loan but the CAN get a 150K+ student loan which tells us everything we need to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
14 June, 04:10
Daniel Schmidt is gonna make it!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 June, 04:11
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
14 June, 04:04
My niece was raised in conservative household. Super sweet, smart kid. Got to college and they started doing their voodoo on her.
I remember one Thanksgiving that she didn't come to family Tday because her professor REQUIRED that she spent the day at skid row LA helping the homeless. She just said yes sir and did that instead of being with her family. The mind control was complete. Sad!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
14 June, 04:04
My niece was raised in conservative household. Super sweet, smart kid. Got to college and they started doing their voodoo on her.
I remember one Thanksgiving that she didn't come to family Tday because her professor REQUIRED that she spent the day at skid row LA helping the homeless. She just said yes sir and did that instead of being with her family. The mind control was complete. Sad!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 June, 03:42
How on earth were you able to screen cap all of this in one long image?

I seriously need to know how you did this plz fren

lol

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
14 June, 04:11
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I use TechSmith SnagIt for screenshots. It does scrolling captures

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 June, 03:37
This is accomplished by brainwashing from childhood. Children spend their lives being told what to think not how to think. Colleges look for those traits in the students they accept. Colleges don't want kids who have critical thinking skills. They are programmed day after day on what to think. Then they are rewarded by regurgitating what they are programmed to say. This is compounded with a lack of belief in God, so most are spiritually dead. These are the future "leaders" who will follow the NWO agenda without question, because they do not question anything. The correct term is slaves for sure. Sadly they cannot see or understand they are already enslaved inside an evil cocoon of deceit.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
14 June, 11:27
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
As I responded to the Daniel S post....A 19 yr old can't get a 10k business loan but the CAN get a 150k+ student loan which tells us everything we need to know.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 June, 02:59
Similar to Elite Red Shoe Club? You have to get on some kind of gang wagon regardless of self identity to get prefer treatment? Just a bunch of crock just like Epstein Island? Sick people with no heart that infiltrates society for gain?

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 June, 03:03
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
They indoctrinating the Kids my main concern --- 80K to get brainwashed !

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 June, 02:33
if you were born lgbt whatever...ok.
i feel alot of them though consider themselves misfits...and want to fit in...so have chosen this group..
this is in my opinion.
alot of them are gifted.
this is what i have found to be true.