Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
14 June, 02:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Below is the United States of America's peace flag and it's only been raised for the couple years we were not at war! They try to keep us in a declared "state of emergency" and fly our war flag. Now you see ol glory with gold fringe, that is a captured flag. NOT good folks, land piracy in the form of the BAR (British accreditation Registry) foreign entity running admiralty law for a "for profit corporation" (UNITED STATES INC.) overlay of our constitutional government. Trump was returning us to our founding.🙏🙏🙏 Best is yet to come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Mcgilvary @EAPatriot1984
14 June, 04:50
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
citizens persons and residents. have no clue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 June, 01:30
I DO HOPE, THAT USA FINALLY ABANDON ITS COLLONIAL FOCUSED MINDSET AND GAVE UP THEIR COLONIAL AMBITIONZ...

FIRST YOU HAVE TO START WITH FUCKING IMPERIAL MEASUREMENTS UNITS...

ITS OBSCURE, WHEN REST OF CIVILISED WORLD HAVE TO USE THIS "WOOL MAMOOTH ERA" BULLSHIT. ITS ANNOYING...🤣🤣🤣

https://www.statista.com/c...

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
14 June, 01:22
My Honeyman and I chose this day to be married in 2003 it was also a full moon that night