KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Hey Y’all, would you please send some prayers my way? I have been feeling super dizzy the last couple of days & nauseous...Then this morning I woke up with one of the worst headaches I have ever had in my life :(... I miss & love y’all so much.
11:34 AM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
19 June, 12:56
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Feel better Kiki!!!
Sending you🎇 sparkles 🎇of love💚 and healing🙌🙏
Positive energy from me to you!🧚‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
19 June, 12:08
Love and light🙏✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 June, 11:54
praying now!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 June, 11:53
Praying you’re feeling well soon. 🙏

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 June, 11:52
Please feel better, I send LOVE and LIGHT

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
18 June, 11:50
🙏🙏🙏

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
18 June, 11:44
kiki …. dehydrated…. pinch Himalayan sea salt into a drink for replenishing minerals missing that water will not help replenish … (lacking of sodium magnesium calcium) my personal experiences and have helped many too … plus take ice packs and place at the base of the neck on the top of the head then put this hz frequency on … recline or lay down in a dark quiet place …

https://youtu.be/fyGmSFUPo...

much love angel feathers
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Pink Totter @Totter
18 June, 11:38
🙏🙏🙏 Praying you feel better soon.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 June, 11:33
Prayers going up and out to you in Yeshua's name.

Numbers 6:24-26

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 June, 11:25
praying for you Kiki
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 June, 12:24
pregnant

hope saxton @Scribe11
15 June, 12:11
❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
14 June, 11:01
🙏🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 June, 10:43
Hope you're feeling better soon! Take care!
✨🙏🏼✨

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
14 June, 10:40
Hope you feel better soon, sending healing vibes your way❤️

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 June, 08:32
Praying you feel better, Kiki. ❤️ If you don’t already, make sure you are taking a very good quality magnesium. 🤍

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
14 June, 08:25
3x
KEE
AH
SHA

☝🏻🙏🏻🔥

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
14 June, 08:00
🙏 feel better soon❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 June, 07:58
Oh dear, sweet Kiki! Is it hot and muggy where you live? We had very low barometric pressure(muggy/humid) the past two days, and I had headaches, ears popping, nausea, etc. I even looked it up to make sure. Someone else mentioned staying hydrated, as you could be dehydrated. Praying for you, honey, that you feel better very soon!🙏❤️

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
14 June, 07:57
prayers. 🙏🏼🌸

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 June, 07:54
I hope & pray you feel better soon! ✨🙏🏻✨
💛

Celery Juicer @Emme
14 June, 07:54
Praying

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
14 June, 07:53
Praying now

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 02:20
Kiki feel better darling💜
Sending vibes✨

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
14 June, 02:19
💖🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 June, 02:19
Praying.

Rose May @Rose926
14 June, 11:55
symptoms can be causedby dehydration. drink plenty of fluids when you can hold fluids down. even try popsicles or ice cubes. feel better.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
14 June, 11:55
Sending an abundance of love and prayers your way! ❤🙏💫👼

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
14 June, 11:51
We are right here for you with our healing prayers. Don't worry, these things can come on quickly and go quickly. Rest and sleep, it will likely pass in a few days.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
14 June, 11:49
🙏