Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
14 June, 12:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 June, 10:58
Loved this! I have a grandpup just like it. He loves the wee animals. Such a smart breed. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 June, 09:55

joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 June, 09:03
The music made that video. :)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
14 June, 07:59
TS 9:52>97

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 June, 06:38

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 June, 03:54
Food Fight ...? coming soon

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 June, 01:46

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 June, 01:39
hey wondering is that a daily deal with mags n mimi😁

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 June, 12:52
doG vs Mockingbird
doG wins

14 June, 12:06

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 11:52
Reminds Nana of my two grand girls, born 3 months apart.

Play
Play
Play
Get rougher & rougher
Until

BAM!

SomeONE actually gets hurt &

IT IS FOOKN ON!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 June, 11:43

13 June, 11:42

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
13 June, 11:40
My dog's been playing with the frogs lately. She keeps licking them. 😂

13 June, 11:27
Hey, MiMi is my Grandmother name. Vibes. ❤️

14 June, 09:47
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
And Maggie was my first Boxer pup. 🥰

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 June, 11:26

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 June, 11:22
Positive vibes are important. :)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 13, 2022 at 9:38 PM]
WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
https://rumble.com/v18dl22...

TrueView Patriot @TimA
13 June, 11:44
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
COMM

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 June, 11:10
I could watch this all day!! So good to live in “a moment”! 🤣😂.

These two could give Two Shits about J6th, Stolen Election, NWO etc. etc.

Must be nice to be a Dog or a Bird (Unless the NWO takes over and Eats you!! 😫🤦‍♀️).

We Fight for MAGS & MIMI !! 🥰

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 June, 11:02
thank you for always being upbeat and giving us something to smile about. There’s still Joy out there. You are a blessing.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
13 June, 11:02
never give up.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
13 June, 11:01
Animals are Great🐶

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 June, 10:52
RAVEN

isnt that connected to the Kennedys somehow ?

what about Odin ?

when will you respond to me about these kind of questions?

I know U wont respond but oh well this is our life I guess, a miserable infinite loop of comms that nobody understands.
I want clarity.
I want freedom.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
13 June, 11:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I know. I have SO many questions too.
I just want the truth. ALL of it.
I don't care how crazy, good, bad, whacked out, or evil, it is.
I just want to know.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 June, 10:50
Hi ya, VK! Mags and Mimi are so cute.🥰 Since little Mags is a songbird does that mean she could possibly be a sign of another bird that will sing? 🙏🏻

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 June, 10:41
When push comes to shove

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 June, 10:40
doG wins.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 June, 10:40
Even birds need justice (37).

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
13 June, 10:37
🥰😍💞

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 June, 10:35
Everyone is struggling to hold on to what they have.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 June, 10:47
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
very true. except the elite

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
14 June, 10:48
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts