Biznitch โ˜€๏ธVibesโ˜€๏ธ donated @Biznitch
13 June, 04:04
Need a prayer #prayerteam . Just got a call about someone who worked for me. He and his wife passed tragically in a house fire overnight in Colorado. Their son is in ICU after trying to rescue his parents. His fiance is ok but they lost everything, and the pets are unaccounted for. a few extra prayers would be grateful. Thank you in advance. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
To this family in Colorado who is struggling with the trauma this fire
"...their son [who is burned] is in ICU after trying to rescue his parents" with his fiance and for their pets who are missing dear Lord, please bring them peace and the love of those nearest to help them through these troubled days. Please shine a light on their souls to cope with this loss and provide them with the strength to heal and bond more deeply with their community and extended family. If you could comfort their wounds with your grace, dear Lord, please guide them into serenity to care for each other, and help this couple rebuild their home. I pray that their pets are able to return, after the fright of the fire and help restore some normality soon, and heal this young mans burns, in Jesus name, Amen.
06:06 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Days Of Elijah @Stella
14 June, 10:34
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Father God, we thank you for beeing our good father, and lover of our soul. I pray for this family, and ask you Father God, to help in these most troubling time. Please provide like only you can do. Be their comfort, be their words, be their peace and comfort. Send heaven down into their home, send your guardian angels, and please Lord, turn this tragedy into something good.
We praise you, for who you are.

Amen. And Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
13 June, 06:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
The Most Beautiful "Amazing Grace" I've ever heard - YouTube

Amazing Grace was written by a former slave trader John Newton.. Once sailing a ship full of slaves from Africa his ship was hit by a fierce storm... Newton ...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 June, 06:48
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Thank you - just beautiful, I have always loved "Amazing Grace" as it's my favorite hymn - the words are so special, they really hit home for me.