Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 June, 04:29
💞A woman’s story of choosing life and defying doctors who told her an abortion would save her life (Re-Posted)

People are talking about the medical necessity of abortion to save the mother's life. I was one of those mothers

Diagnosed with aggressive cancer that was cutting off my airway at 20 weeks of pregnancy. I'll never forget when the first doctor, an oncologist, mentioned abortion. We had gone thru years of infertility to get pregnant. I knew I would rather die and give birth. Then met with another doctor who listed all of the problems the baby would have if I didn't terminate. I stood my ground and refused. He said, That is ok. The baby will probably spontaneously abort anyway

I found good doctors that supported me, and I gave birth to a healthy baby at 34 weeks🙏

I celebrated 11 years cancer free in May. I have a healthy, beautiful, bright, precious 11 year old daughter who is a living reminder that doctors don't know everything
S. Hull

http://thenotebookcafe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Johnson @LJohn33
Thank you for sharing such a personal story........I am so happy that you are cancer free! ♥
05:05 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LJohn33 in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 June, 05:33
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
Thank you Linda, but this is not me, I re-posted this story from another...I just thought it was such a truly beautiful story and should be shared showing the power of God, Life & Love....Thank you for your heartfelt thoughts and hope she knows that we are very thankful that this lady S. Hull had her little girl and that her cancer was cured❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396