Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
💞A woman’s story of choosing life and defying doctors who told her an abortion would save her life (Re-Posted)

People are talking about the medical necessity of abortion to save the mother's life. I was one of those mothers

Diagnosed with aggressive cancer that was cutting off my airway at 20 weeks of pregnancy. I'll never forget when the first doctor, an oncologist, mentioned abortion. We had gone thru years of infertility to get pregnant. I knew I would rather die and give birth. Then met with another doctor who listed all of the problems the baby would have if I didn't terminate. I stood my ground and refused. He said, That is ok. The baby will probably spontaneously abort anyway

I found good doctors that supported me, and I gave birth to a healthy baby at 34 weeks🙏

I celebrated 11 years cancer free in May. I have a healthy, beautiful, bright, precious 11 year old daughter who is a living reminder that doctors don't know everything
S. Hull

http://thenotebookcafe
04:29 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
15 June, 02:48
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I remember reading a story a long time ago about a woman with tuberculosis who was pregnant, and the doctors told her to abort. I'm unclear about the actual medical things that happened, but because the baby was filling up the space where the tuberculosis would have done its damage, it caused her body to cure itself, and both mother and baby were healthy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
15 June, 03:25
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
❤️Love that....Thank you❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 June, 02:42
Thank you for sharing this story and the joy of your daughter brought into the world and your healing success story.

It is valuable for people to learn from you that doctors are not God and never ever should be allowed to tell people they or their babies will die if they do not have a procedure. It should be criminal.

They just did that to my uncles family a few weeks back and inadvertently gave them no choice by saying he dies without it as they were already killing him and finished the job during the expensive surgery. Criminal!

My neighbor broke her leg and sprained the ankle and the first doc the ER scheduled her with was an orthopedic surgeon who I am sure decided on surgery before even seeing her. High pressure to schedule asap. She got numerous other opinions and all said it was not needed. Those who did get the surgery that was being pushed on her, most all had complications and regretted it, and needed further surgeries to correct problems.

Always get more opinio

15 June, 03:24
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
😢Our Medical system Hospitals & Doctors are Criminal and I hope and pray that they pay for all their crimes!!!

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
13 June, 05:05
Thank you for sharing such a personal story........I am so happy that you are cancer free! ♥

13 June, 05:33
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
Thank you Linda, but this is not me, I re-posted this story from another...I just thought it was such a truly beautiful story and should be shared showing the power of God, Life & Love....Thank you for your heartfelt thoughts and hope she knows that we are very thankful that this lady S. Hull had her little girl and that her cancer was cured❣️