Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 June, 10:08
Dept of Defense decode

=

Free Hugs πŸ€— / Lord Enki A Dragon 🐲 / Light In The Dark πŸ•―οΈ / The Meaning Of Michelle / Shane Browning 🦌 / God Given Freedom / I Love You All / The Anointed One / The Prince Of Peace πŸ‘‘ / Tip The Scale βš–οΈ / Take Notes ✍️ / In Gods Arms πŸ’ͺ / This Is A Test ‼️ / Now Or Never 🀠🐴
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
149-941
894-498
401-104
TS 6:00

Test. πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘οΈ
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 10:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Lookin' in your eyes
I see a paradise
This world that I've found is too good to be true
Standin' here beside you
Want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you
Let 'em say we're crazy
I don't care about that
Put your hand in my hand
Baby, don't ever look back
Let the world around us
Just fall apart
Baby, we can make it
If we're heart to heart
And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us
Nothing's gonna stop us now
Oh, whoa
I'm so glad I found you
I'm not gonna lose you
Whatever it takes
I will stay here with you
Take you to the good times
See you through the bad times
Whatever it takes
Is what I'm gonna do

https://youtu.be/3wxyN3z9P...
Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Starship - "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" from the 1987 album 'No Protection'.Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! htt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 June, 01:51
breaking freeπŸ’“

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 June, 10:04
Freedom.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 June, 09:23
This reminds me of Mary Poppins! 🐎

Golden Times donated @Golden
13 June, 04:12

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 June, 04:02
Kickin' up our heels - F R E E D O M

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
13 June, 03:49
Wild n' free

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
13 June, 03:29
a lot like what (((feels))) are now.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
13 June, 03:23
❀️❀️
I've never seen this picture before,... I guess I had the same thought nearly 20 yrs ago when I drew this:
(although not quite as impressiveπŸ˜„)

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
13 June, 03:30
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
wow ~ beautiful expression!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 June, 01:52
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
love thisπŸ’“

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
13 June, 02:19
That was me jumping the Earth merry-go-round I always called this slavery we live through. Jumped ship 25 years ago, closed my thriving business and said adios. Still have to live here and function but no thanks to the grind!!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
13 June, 02:08
that is such a powerful image. reminds me of a family trip i had to take to Disneyland last summer (well after being awake and the only one in my family) so this time I decided to look for signs and literally pray as i walked around and stood in line. its such a serious place of spellcasting. the name β€œmagic kingdom” isn’t lost on me, but didn’t awaken to this until 2018 despite being native Californian and have been visting there my whole life. i hate being there now. i feel the bad energy. tried to fight the spiritual battle while there and at least try to make the most of it. long story short on your photo: the carousel at Disneyland apparently sits on an energy Ley line at Latitude 33. πŸ™ Praying for everyone’s escape...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 June, 01:59
Oh Lauren! Wow!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 June, 01:43
That is my image & prayer
for the ENTIRE Animal Kingdom.
Freedom! πŸΌπŸ¬πŸ°πŸ¦ŒπŸŽπŸ°πŸ–πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ•ŠοΈ

Free At Last! Free At Last!
Thank God Almighty
We Are Free At Last!! πŸ’₯

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 June, 02:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat, this is incredible! Beautiful.πŸ˜‡

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 June, 01:40
:)

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
13 June, 01:36
OR

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
13 June, 01:34
I literally feel this picture. ✊🏼

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 June, 01:31
Now that's FREEDOM
I love this!!!

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
13 June, 01:28
Jesus the Savior, it’s habbening!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 June, 01:24
Yes, get off the merry-go-round & be free!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 June, 01:22
Freedom! πŸ’–πŸ™βœ¨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 01:17
Nana will be your 17, that is a belly laugh!

13 June, 10:20

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 01:19
Nana loves me some Shane Browning!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 June, 01:19
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨πŸ’–
πŸ’«