Haint Blue @HaintBlue
11 June, 09:05
GOOD MORNING
BEAUTIFUL DEPLORABLES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Nareau @elsampo
11 June, 10:48
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
I think GITMO is gearing up for more executions... I heard they are going to use firing squads as a faster, more efficient and cost effective procedure than the hangings. realrawnews.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
11 June, 11:00
In response Jim Nareau to his Publication
Sounds good! I imagine even rope costs a pretty penny these days;) Whatever works:)

Jim Nareau @elsampo
12 June, 11:24
Not the rope so much, it's the numbers of people and time involved for each one plus the mechanism must be inspected each time for any possible defects that might malfunction as what happened to Bill Gates.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
12 June, 11:49
Ah, makes sense. How will this information be disseminated? 'Who' will be the messenger(s)? As a matter of fact?

Jim Nareau @elsampo
Good question. Certainly not something MSNBC or CNN would publish, but there are and will be sites that will sneak a little out here and there until some sort of mass arrest event that is undeniable happens. Not sure how that will be received by the populous though. Who knows though, this has never happened in modern times and it is a spiritual war.
04:43 PM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by elsampo in this post can reply
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
12 June, 05:43
I try to encourage those I know feeling dejected. They "see nothing happening" and are convinced good guys never win. And there is a lot of truth to that. But yes, it is a spiritual war/battle(s).

Jim Nareau @elsampo
13 June, 08:26
keep encouraging! we do not know the mechanics of how or when this will play out, but it will. God will not lose a spiritual battle!