Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Marines decode

=

Gods Provable Code πŸ”‘πŸ”’ / White Hat / Energy From Source ✨ / Ready For The Lord To Come 🦌 / Love And Friendship / Austins The Truth / Concave Mirror / It Will Be Biblical / The Holi Festival / Bless Your Heart ❣️ / God Has An 888 Code 8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣ / Gamestop / Dont Panic / Book Of Life / Where I Belong / Dance With God / Skateboard / Peanuts / Crack The Code
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
96-69
576-675
1131-1311
TS 15:15 - 3:15

God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth.
We will never forget.
All share one title in common and that is the title of "Hero."
"The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š
04:43 PM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 June, 07:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 June, 01:04
The Lord is my shepard, i shall not want, He maketh me lie down in green pastures... I never understood that until i fully surrendered myself to Jesus' teachings. Forgive. Be grateful. Love ur brother. Turn the other cheek. I take that to mean be not violent or vengeful...i realized they are all one thing that encompass everything we feel thru life. It all leads back to love. All other feelings lead us away from His teachings. Only when we truely forgive do His other teachings begin to become abundantly clear...and allow us to grow spiritually. We thought being forgiven was the most important thing😬....but its WE who must forgive others...then we are salvageable. Live and Learn.πŸ€“πŸ€—πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘....the heart knows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 June, 10:41
thinking your marine decode like gematria, anyway enjoy, and yep Heroes everyone, cause God chose them, yep for a time such as thisβ™₯️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 09:46
Two, 9's most high, Q

We owe our military more than we could ever repay.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

12 June, 04:47

12 June, 04:50
So glad to see you well
Overcome and completely silent now
With heavens help you cast your demons out
And not to pull your halo down
Around your neck and tug you off your cloud
But I'm more than just a little curious
How you're planning to go about making your amends
To the dead
To the dead
Recall the deeds as if they're all
Someone else's atrocious stories
Now you stand reborn before us all
So glad to see you well
And not to pull your halo down
Around your neck and tug you to the ground
But I'm more than just a little curious
How you're planning to go about making your amends
To the dead
To the dead
With your halo slipping down
Your halo slipping down
To choke you now

https://youtu.be/ngZvHBUdY...
The Noose - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Noose Β· A Perfect CircleThirteenth Stepβ„— 2003 Virgin RecordsReleased on: 2003-01-01Associated Performer, Voc...