Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 June, 09:20
Myself and a number of friends are asking ourselves how our children ended up with poor values despite our every effort to give them good ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
Martin - we did the best that we could - more than likely our biggest "sin" was spoiling them and feeding into the more mentality. My oldest is 47 hard working and my youngest is 40 and also hard working both good men - my daughter - well although she is probably the smartest and most talented is none of those things. I love them all, and looking back I have to say I tried to over-compensated with her as she had some issues at a young age with her father (who left us)... we all to the best that we can and my hope is that they will eventually see the light. I certainly was not an outstanding human being for much of my life - never hurt anyone(deliberately)but was selfish. We have to remember that we and they chose this life - they chose us as parents. All of us have lessons to learn - God Bless
03:08 PM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it