Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Myself and a number of friends are asking ourselves how our children ended up with poor values despite our every effort to give them good ones.
09:20 AM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
12 June, 06:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
☺️Mine ended up with good morals, but unable to think outside the Religious Box I gave them! My bad!!πŸ™ƒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 June, 04:15
I just asked my son his the world . πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
12 June, 03:26
NAME GOOD ENGLAND VALUES PLEASE
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I JUST NEED TO HEAR FEW OF THEM, AFTER I SEE EVERYDAY FUCKUP COMING FROM ALBION...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
12 June, 03:23
schools mostly

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 June, 03:15
Some never had a chance. Moms and dads aren't smart or cool until maturity hits. Until then you hold your nose, while you try to keep them from drowning, hoping they will kick clear and take that deep breath before one of you succumbs.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 June, 03:08
God says in the Bible that we should teach our children the way that they should go and in their old age they shall not depart from it.

They need time to wake up like we needed time to wake up

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 June, 03:08
Martin - we did the best that we could - more than likely our biggest "sin" was spoiling them and feeding into the more mentality. My oldest is 47 hard working and my youngest is 40 and also hard working both good men - my daughter - well although she is probably the smartest and most talented is none of those things. I love them all, and looking back I have to say I tried to over-compensated with her as she had some issues at a young age with her father (who left us)... we all to the best that we can and my hope is that they will eventually see the light. I certainly was not an outstanding human being for much of my life - never hurt anyone(deliberately)but was selfish. We have to remember that we and they chose this life - they chose us as parents. All of us have lessons to learn - God Bless

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 June, 03:02
Public Schools, Telivision,
Radio Video Games
prescription meds (DRUGS) etc....
?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 June, 02:59
Our children have been bombarded with triple the amount of "inoculations" since birth.... way more than we got in.. gen X for example. Our children don't have the survival skills like we have (at least, a lot of us.... )... they have been physiologically, biologically, mentally, emotionally softened by drugs, propaganda and all-life-long of crap food. They also don't have an understanding of what Freedom really even is. their idea of Freedom is being allowed to sit and stare at their tech/gadgets all day. We had our trusty bicycles and our parents wouldn't know they had kids all day... until we wheeled back home dust-coated at dusk, lol! (That's a funny memory!πŸ˜‚)

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 June, 03:21
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
so spot on!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 June, 02:55
Read a (very long) thread on twit on this subject which made lots of sense to me Martin
Here it is
https://twitter.com/babybe...

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
12 June, 11:31
It’s a strange phenomenom, to be sure. As time goes on, i can see that it’s discernment that’s lacking, not morality. For instance, in summer of β€˜20 they defended a certain movement but did not engage in the ilegalities of that movement. Praying that time aids them (like it did me) in these areas.

Ken Mac @KenMac
12 June, 10:34
β€œWhen I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”

~Mark Twain

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
12 June, 10:25
…Apple products

URD 1111 @URD1111
12 June, 09:33
Schools and media/entertainment. Parents themselves slaves to ego and plesure. The most hearbreaking sight is parents looking at their phone while the children try to get contact....

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
12 June, 09:22
Every bad value my child leared was at school -every good value he leared was from home!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
12 June, 12:15
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
I see I need to fix the 'n' on my keyboard -lol - "learned"