Arya 1703 @Arya
I would like to ask all you good people for prayers for my friend Sandra. She was the person who introduced me to the Anon movement, to VK, Martin Geddes, and many more. She lost her job in PR in the Covid lockdown and hasn't found another job, in part because she is physically disabled. This has meant two years of economic hardship for her and her young son. Her dad is in hospital with serious issues, and she herself is suffering debilitating pain because of her disability. She is near to breaking point.

She is an amazing fighter who has brought light to so many, first on twitter and now on Telegram, but now she is almost out of fight. Please mention her in your prayers 🙏 #prayerteam
04:38 AM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Arya in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 June, 11:11
In response Arya 1703 to her Publication
How is Sandra doing now? 🙏🏻 still praying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arya 1703 @Arya
06 July, 12:47
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
She is doing better, thank you ❤️
Her dad is out of danger (he suffered organ failure due to medication) and her son is improving too.
Thank you for your prayers 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 June, 10:27
✨💖🙏🙏🙏💖✨💫🕊️ For Sandra and her son ✨

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 June, 09:51
i am lfting sandra in prayer 🙏
may Jesus guide her journey and bless her with abundance and strength and healing
Holy Spirit please cover Sandra and wrap your hedge of protection around her
Amen

does she want something work from home?
ill keep my eyes open
i get emails from PR Assoc club in chicago and then list positions. if she isnt looking for anything like that because she is caring for her dad, there is also a website called “rat race” that only posts WFH full and part time

i found out about it from my customer service rep at Amazon thats how she got her job there.

Arya 1703 @Arya
12 June, 10:28
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers ❤️
I think working from home would be ideal for her. Plus we're situated in Spain so online work is her best option. I'll pass on your suggestions. Anything in PR or English - Spanish translation would be right up her street.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
12 June, 09:50
Lifting your friend up in prayer!!! 🙏💕🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 June, 09:48
Many Prayers For Sandra, Her Son And Family! May God Bless All Of Them!

hope saxton @Scribe11
12 June, 09:44
Sending prayers.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 June, 09:42
Praying His daily bread and blessings for your friend and her son in the mighty name of Yeshua Hamasheiach.

Numbers 6:24-26

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 June, 09:42
Praying His daily bread and blessings for your friend and her son in the mighty name of Yeshua Hamasheiach.

Numbers 6:24-26

I am What I am @OfLight
12 June, 09:41
sending prayers 🙏 ❤️

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
12 June, 09:38
Praying for her 🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
Dear God in heaven, please fill Sandra up with your healing light & energy to keep going. Please work any miracles you can for her & her son & her father. Wrap her & her family up in your healing, comforting, loving light & send her our love as well. In Jesus name, Amen. 🙏🏻

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
12 June, 09:40
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Amen❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
Prayers lifted for Sandra💖