The Mac @TheMac
So we still have half a chance left to stop the vaccine and virus dipole moment from activation?
06:08 PM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 June, 08:02
In response The Mac to his Publication
are you speaking of a payload to be delivered via hydrogel?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
12 June, 10:39
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
| Illustration of a hydrogel based on dipole-dipole association (reproduced with permission from Wang L. et al. (2019). Copyright 2019 American Chemical Society).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 June, 06:26
statement or question?

The Mac @TheMac
11 June, 07:09
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
An ion-dipole force is an attractive force that results from the electrostatic attraction between an ion and a neutral molecule that has a dipole. Most commonly found in solutions. Especially important for solutions of ionic compounds in polar liquids.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
11 June, 06:15
How do we do that Mac? In layman’s terms please for anyone like me that wants to understand all the technical explanations but just can’t quite get it all.
Or maybe I’m the only one who can’t quite grasp it all…in any case.. what as individuals, or as a collective front can we do?!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
How do we do that Mac? In layman’s terms please for anyone like me that wants to understand all the technical explanations but just can’t quite get it all.
Or maybe I’m the only one who can’t quite grasp it all…in any case.. what as individuals, or as a collective front can we do?!

The Mac @TheMac
12 June, 10:42
In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Sista Sue @SC18835410

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 June, 06:10
Is everything possible "in the NOW"?