Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 June, 10:51
There seems to be a flood of cancer cures suddenly being announced.

Q694: What if cures already exist?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
11 June, 12:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
For the real eyeopener Google any name of a dewormer or anti-parasitic drug (old or new or ones your dog, cat or farm animals are taking) and the word - cancer. Up pops research study one after another of the success it has in stopping all kinds of cancer in the trials. Sort of leading one to give credence to the theory that cancer is caused by parasites. Since Americans no longer regularly deworm since the 50’s ie pinworms/roundworms- cancer rates have skyrocketed. What a coincidence!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 12:11
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
WOW - good point!
I remember when pork was a no no due to Trichinosis, parsitic worms traveled up the "hoof" through surrounding tissue into the pigs blood stream ... then, here on AU saw a video of a piece of pork, raw, heated under a light and guess what appeared?

I never eat Pork.

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
11 June, 12:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
This is the video that I saw first on AU. There really is an Alfons Weber who discovered parasites causing cancer.
Perfectly, describing why there is runaway cell replication ..which is exactly what we have been told cancer is. “But we have no idea why cells uncontrolably replicate or how to turn it off”.
They know.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

11 June, 01:45
I read that the cancer tricks the cell into collapsing which degrades the oxgen w/in the cell. Oxygen is the great healer.
I use H202 which is hydrogen peroxide directly on my skin anywhere it show like a dark spot, which then fade.
It's 2 part water, 2 parts oxygen, hence H2O2.

Also that vibrations - the right frequency destroys cancer. It was found out and then poof / hidden. Not sure what happened to the scientist, clearly they got rid of him.

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
I have heard of Oxygenated water and Hydrogenated Water. All with numerous studies on their amazing powers on the human body. Have you heard of hypochlorous acid? It is simply Salt/Water and a short charge of electricity ran through it. It is the sanitizing part in bleach. There never is any need for the toxins we are exposed to using bleach when all you need is the hypochlorous acid. It is what is made by your own white blood cells to fight infection. No “acid” in it.
They don’t want you to know.
I see many people on AU to be a waiting on them allusive “med beds” to be released when with a small amount of research...the healing is already within your hands for pennies.

Not a scholarly article but good enough for most laymen.

https://health.clevelandcl...
03:15 PM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by 1015SweetOnon in this post can reply
11 June, 08:05
#HealthyWater
Again great info, really appreciate it.
How do run a current of electricity through the water?
... "and a short charge of electricity ran through it."

I've also heard that a little baking soda in coffee also removes the acid -

... ... @Abc
11 June, 04:06
That's super intersting, I'm glad I saw this, thanks. Kind of a different topic but I fill a gallon jug of water in the morning and I add 5 shakes of Himilayian Sea Salt and a 1/2 tsp. of baking soda. The first sip I took the 1st time I mixed that together was amazing, totally different than the previous sip of just filtered well water. Just finished my gallon for today and I'm really enjoying a Stella as my reward.

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
11 June, 04:28
In response ... ... to his Publication
Your daily drink (not the Stella) (smile)sounds similar to the heartburn cure as the baking soda raised the alkalinity of the water you drink.
For electrolyte replenishment there is the Mexican Suero. Suero=Serum.
Salt. Lime/Lemon and sparkling mineral water.
No need to purchase their heartburn pills or the highly suspect Gatorade or Pediolyte.
What I find interesting as one goes down this road of learning about the various healing and sanitizing properties of manipulating water with energy, gas and or minerals...wow ...has is it always been that simple?