Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 June, 01:52
Just some clarification re. Ramsay-Hunt syndrome. It is one of the ways SHINGLES manifests. Same virus that causes chicken pox, which remains dormant in the body after the initial infection (and recovery). People who have an immunity weakness can have a recurrence of “chicken pox” but as SHINGLES, which sometimes manifests a Ramsay-Hunt syndrome, but it is still Shingles. The COVID vaccine destroys the immune system. As with HIV infection, the first symptoms of immune deficiency are skin infections and the recurrence of dormant viruses like Herpes and “chicken pox.” We will see more of this (and worse) - especially as the stupidest among us continue to get the injections.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Last fall, I developed a rash...sent pics to my dermatologist, and she immediately said I had shingles. Now, my doc is Harvard educated, teaches and speaks at huge conferences, i've been seeing her for 15 years. I didn't think it was shingles, as it wasn't on one side, it didn't hurt, it just itched, and I am a gardener, so I may have gotten into something that irritated it. She didn't ask my vax status, but assumed I was vaxxed, as "who wouldn't be?" She was convinced and put me on Valtrex. I knew from my research why she thought it was shingles(because this was a side affect of the vax)I can't remember exactly what finally happened,but the rash went away after about 10 days and we talked again, and she said...guess you didn't have shingles. It was so strange, but docs definitely knew of side affects of the vax w/o admitting it. It kind of pisses me off, but her prob not mine-I just don't trust her anymore.
02:52 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 June, 02:58
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Is it vindictive of me to suggest that she be named publicly and called out for her malpracticr in prescribing you a medication that you didn’t need?
🤔

(Very glad that you have NOT taken the injections, and also glad that your rash was not shingles. God bless you Patriot).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396