Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Just some clarification re. Ramsay-Hunt syndrome. It is one of the ways SHINGLES manifests. Same virus that causes chicken pox, which remains dormant in the body after the initial infection (and recovery). People who have an immunity weakness can have a recurrence of “chicken pox” but as SHINGLES, which sometimes manifests a Ramsay-Hunt syndrome, but it is still Shingles. The COVID vaccine destroys the immune system. As with HIV infection, the first symptoms of immune deficiency are skin infections and the recurrence of dormant viruses like Herpes and “chicken pox.” We will see more of this (and worse) - especially as the stupidest among us continue to get the injections.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...
01:52 PM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 June, 06:34
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
In my experience this does not only apply to the jabbed. Seems to manifest in the unjabbed (but who've probably had covid) too. Do you know of any evidence of this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 June, 09:27
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Please re-read what I wrote. I NEVER said that Shingles (in any of its manifestations - including but not limited Ramsay-Hunt syndrome) is limited to the CON-VID jabbed. ANYONE who has ever had chicken pox can - if their immune system is depressed or, in the case of the CON-VID vaccinated, damaged or destroyed - experience a re-activation of the virus that causes chicken-pox. The infection re-occurs (always) as Shingles, and 1% of the time as Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome (which is still Shingles). This “re-activation” doesn’t just happen; the immune system must be weak or no longer functioning.

The CON-VID injections are gene therapy. They modify cell function to produce viral spike proteins, which trigger an immune response…CONSTANTLY. There is no “off switch.” A person doesn’t need to be a doctor to understand the ramifications of this. Over time, the immune system is depleted; similar to AIDS. The person is left susceptible to all infection; especially re-activation of viruses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 June, 02:52
Last fall, I developed a rash...sent pics to my dermatologist, and she immediately said I had shingles. Now, my doc is Harvard educated, teaches and speaks at huge conferences, i've been seeing her for 15 years. I didn't think it was shingles, as it wasn't on one side, it didn't hurt, it just itched, and I am a gardener, so I may have gotten into something that irritated it. She didn't ask my vax status, but assumed I was vaxxed, as "who wouldn't be?" She was convinced and put me on Valtrex. I knew from my research why she thought it was shingles(because this was a side affect of the vax)I can't remember exactly what finally happened,but the rash went away after about 10 days and we talked again, and she said...guess you didn't have shingles. It was so strange, but docs definitely knew of side affects of the vax w/o admitting it. It kind of pisses me off, but her prob not mine-I just don't trust her anymore.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 June, 02:58
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Is it vindictive of me to suggest that she be named publicly and called out for her malpracticr in prescribing you a medication that you didn’t need?
🤔

(Very glad that you have NOT taken the injections, and also glad that your rash was not shingles. God bless you Patriot).

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 June, 02:05
Ramsey Hunt Syndrome, shingles is a jab injury.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 June, 02:16
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Well, from what I understand, the injury is VAIDS (Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). I don’t know if the virus that causes chicken pox is IN the injections - I know for certain that the injections destroy the immune system. People who took the injections (depending on how many) will all experience deminished and destroyed immune function, which leaves them open to all manner of infection (or - in the case of shingles (and all of its forms) - a recurrence/reactivation of infection). The CON-VID infections destroy the immune system (the ultimate vaccine injury).