Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A dear fren sez… "You say you are uncomfortable with worship... but I see you fight through worship. Every time you capture and share the light, the rocks and water, the trees... you glorify the Creator and deal the enemy a blow..."
06:02 PM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
10 June, 10:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
So beautiful.✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Rawlings @danrawlings236
10 June, 09:54
Martin, I appreciate your beautiful photos everyday day. Reminds me that there is some type of order going on and nature is not affected by what is occurring in the human world. Thank you for posting them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 June, 07:01
Wise fren you have. 😍

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 June, 06:08
love U big B
💙💚

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 June, 06:07
beautiful true words

arba happihr @arba
10 June, 06:05
👍