LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
If you ever need prayers, can you please ever so kindly add #prayerteam to your post?

You know we are all each other’s prayer team here, we can count on each other. We collectively have each other’s backs.

Having a quick way to find that type of post will help us seek out those who want prayers for anything they may be going through, in case we don’t see it in the moment, furthering your reach.

If you need more than prayers, add that too.

Just want to help & encourage the already incredibly strong community vibe here.
Thank you, much love. 💛🙏🏻
04:44 PM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Arya 1703 @Arya
12 June, 04:40
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
You are a wonderful person. Thank you for this post ❤️
I'm linking a post for the #prayerteam , I hope more people will see it in this thread
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 June, 09:42
In response Arya 1703 to her Publication
It is my humble honor to be of any assistance to any who need. 🙏🏻💓 Thank you for linking & tagging so I can share & others can as well. I am searching for these posts daily & really making a concerted effort to pray from the heart on each post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 June, 08:56
This is wonderful!
Also please if possible, if its not too dificult, can people please put updates on the situations.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 June, 06:29
Ty llove you light 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

11 June, 06:43
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Love you Anne!!! 🙏🏻✨💓✨

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 June, 04:03
You’re a good soul! So proud to be your fren!

11 June, 06:46
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
🌞❤️‍🔥I’m honored to be your friend Dman! 🙏🏻👊🔥💛🙌🏻✨

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
11 June, 03:01
Please pray for my youngest daughter,Katie. Her husband lost a good job as they were just getting back on their feet. We really need the Lord to give him (Aaron) a great new job! #prayerteam

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
11 June, 07:00
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
sending prayers

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
11 June, 07:00
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
sending prayers

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
11 June, 01:59
God Bless you!🙏💚🙏

11 June, 01:29
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
God bless you too friend! ❤️🙏🏻

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 June, 01:25
This is a great idea! We have alot of prayer warriors here. 🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 June, 10:47
I love my AU family! Thank you all for your big hearts and love. Everyone here, you are here for a reason! Keep persevering and loving others! Heaven let your light shine down just came to my mind.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 June, 03:41
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I always liked this version!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dolly Parton - Shine [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Gimme a word, gimme a signShow me where to lookAnd tell me what will I find? What will I find?Lay me on the ground, fly me in the skyShow me where to lookAnd...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 June, 02:01
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
😍 I FEEL THE SAME WAY. FAMILY. STAY SAFE MY FELLOW HUMANS. IN IT TOGETHER.

Celery Juicer @Emme
10 June, 08:37
I'll start. #prayerteam . Hospice was here today. 🥲

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
10 June, 09:29
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Lifting up prayers

10 June, 11:14
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that. 😢
Praying for an utmost smooth transition & peaceful healing comfort to wrap around all those involved. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💛

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 June, 08:10
Thanks, for this beautiful & powerful gesture. 🙏✝️

Matthew 18
20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

10 June, 08:19
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 June, 07:13
That is a great idea, hun

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 June, 07:04
This is briliant and this is powerful beyond measure.

Thank you for posting it.

10 June, 08:19
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Thank you for the positive reinforcement friend! Together we win! 🙏🏻💛👊🔥

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
10 June, 06:58
This! This so much!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
10 June, 06:08
🙏✨

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
10 June, 05:49
Fantastic idea!! 💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 June, 04:59
Thank you! Good to know.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 June, 04:54
😇TY!!! Keep up the beautiful work and keep shining!!! TY!!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 June, 04:49
We are all
#prayerteam

I love U LHA

10 June, 06:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Love you LB! ✨👊❤️‍🔥🙏🏻✨

Richie Richard @Richie
10 June, 04:45
Wow! this is beautiful, thank you.

10 June, 08:21
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Thank you for being here with us, and the positive reinforcement! 🙏🏻💛👊✨