Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 04:49
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 February, 05:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I just said that to someone today! There is so much evil bizarreness I hesitate to bring 1/2 of it up. It makes you sound like a lunatic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
02 February, 08:45
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Re "it makes you sound like a Lunatic' Puts a Whole new spin on "you are not alone!" i have to write emails to myself so when this is exposed:i can forward them to family members and friends who simply would not look or listen.

Patriot Shelly @MOPatriot45
I do the exact same thing...I cannot tell my family what my theories are or what I believe because they give me the "cartoon blinky eyes" and my daughter tells me I sound cray so I decided to just keep it journaled to myself and when it happens, I'm going to say "HA - TOLD YOU"
09:50 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MOPatriot45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Shelly, click on at the bottom under it