Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 04:49
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 February, 05:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I just said that to someone today! There is so much evil bizarreness I hesitate to bring 1/2 of it up. It makes you sound like a lunatic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
Re "it makes you sound like a Lunatic' Puts a Whole new spin on "you are not alone!" i have to write emails to myself so when this is exposed:i can forward them to family members and friends who simply would not look or listen.
08:45 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply
Patriot Shelly @MOPatriot45
02 February, 09:50
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I do the exact same thing...I cannot tell my family what my theories are or what I believe because they give me the "cartoon blinky eyes" and my daughter tells me I sound cray so I decided to just keep it journaled to myself and when it happens, I'm going to say "HA - TOLD YOU"

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
02 February, 09:08
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Good idea.