Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
04:49 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
10 February, 03:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Just tuned in. They are really stretching now. The caravan bus attack my ass. In New Braunfels, Texas ??? ... really ... The town known for sausage and tubing down the river Geez....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
03 February, 07:19
understatement of the year! bizzaro world, everday I wake up and wonder what kind of weird ass shit will I undercover today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light WorkerVZH @LightworkerVZH
02 February, 11:18
on fire today!

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
02 February, 09:23
Yet so many still sleep. They're gonna need something super big to wake up

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
02 February, 09:14
im still waiting for something to shock me...🙃

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
02 February, 09:06
Yet supposed intelligent people still asleep.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
03 February, 10:34
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
The more educated the harder it is to wake them them up not about intelligents its about programming

Jim Cue @1QLight
02 February, 08:54
Like this?

Jim Cue @1QLight
02 February, 10:06
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Or like this?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 February, 08:53
Be of Good Spirit and Continue Your Journey Fine Soul! ❤️ https://m.youtube.com/watc...

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 February, 08:46
Yes! thats because they're all part of the show! thats the twist no one is seeing #happyendings #surpriseplot twist! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Having Fits @HavingFits
02 February, 08:46
What do you mean by unrealistic? Strange, bizzare yes but unrealistic makes it sound like you are saying "not possible"????

some one special to some @godrus
02 February, 08:44
Good. I'm ready.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 February, 08:40

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 February, 05:23
I just can't wait until all is exposed! Beyond what we know is coming. NASA, Big Pharma, dinosaurs, etc

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
02 February, 11:12
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Like the cure for cancer? bet.... people are gonna flip their lids.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 February, 05:21
yet...real

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
02 February, 05:16
That is because 1. their crimes plumb the depth of the human psyche and imagination and 2. they have set up a system to send our minds in the exact opposite direction from the truth.

Angel Joy @superradangel
02 February, 05:12
Truly. My head hurts.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 February, 05:08
I can't wait to learn more and more of this stuff! I simply cannot get enough of it. Operation Looking Glass and beyond! One of the things that kills me about the blue-pilled is that they're missing the biggest story of our lives, if not EVER.

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
02 February, 09:07
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Agreed. I think there are a lot of Trump supporters that are barely getting it. im sure we will all be shocked by something...

Jennifer Combs @Jenm1966
02 February, 05:05
Its crazy!!!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
I just said that to someone today! There is so much evil bizarreness I hesitate to bring 1/2 of it up. It makes you sound like a lunatic.

Having Fits @HavingFits
02 February, 08:45
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Re "it makes you sound like a Lunatic' Puts a Whole new spin on "you are not alone!" i have to write emails to myself so when this is exposed:i can forward them to family members and friends who simply would not look or listen.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
No unrealistic is this 👇👇👇 🥺

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
02 February, 05:11
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
I've seen this somewhere before...

https://m.imdb.com/title/t...

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
02 February, 05:13
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 February, 05:03
IMHO - once we open the front door to the masses we can start walking down the hall and explore the various rooms as we individually become ready.

Juan Campo Curbera @Betoobig
02 February, 05:01
reality surpasses fiction.
much love

Juan Campo Curbera @Betoobig
02 February, 05:01
reality surpasses fiction.
much love

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
02 February, 04:53
One thing Ive learned these past four years, is almost every sci fi movie ever made has its basis in reality. Not very much I dismiss out of hand anymore.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
03 February, 02:01
In response Kathy Marx to her Publication
100% agree

Praying Psalm 37 @Psalm37
02 February, 04:52

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
02 February, 05:18
In response Praying Psalm 37 to her Publication
Aristotle said that stories had to pass the smell test of what is both possible and probable.

Many people will think that the truth of what has been going on is neither.