Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 June, 08:05
Good Morning Patriots.

SOmeone has a secret and they don't want us to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 June, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
pix --In the Beginning of the Beginnings....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 12:54
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
more pix- In the Beginning of the Beginnings...

Diana DJT @Diana
Just incredible 💥 I spent hours watching LHFE videos a while ago, his information blew my mind, the true history is starting to wake people up. I spent time out West, I always thought the giant mountains looked more like tree trunks😱thanks for sharing, if only my son would accept these truths🙏🏼❤️
01:17 PM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
10 June, 04:08
In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Diana DJT @Diana
11 June, 09:50
So very true unfortunately, my own belief is that when one is touched by the Holy Spirit, only then will they see the truth, free from the satanic brainwashers🙏🏼 as I mentioned my only adult son, he doesn’t believe in God, a Nihilist he told me he was, never had heard of that, looked it up, now I understand, just sad😓