Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 June, 08:05
Good Morning Patriots.

SOmeone has a secret and they don't want us to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
11 June, 04:59
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Beautiful pictures, we have been lied about our history❗️😢 Everytime I go out to Mother Nature I look at the trees in a whole different way, and even the mountains I imagine how big that tree must of been😀Love me some Mother Nature, I thank the source for having me have this human experience ❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
11 June, 12:45
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Our Creator GOD does LIFE on a GRAND SCALE. :)

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 June, 12:05
Wow Ana! Amazing pics....they remind me of my favorite Joe Walsh song before He joined the Eagles TURN TO STONE. Great song....and i always saw trees when i looked at various "rock" formations. Dad drove from Ca To DC for the bicentenial...moms family is there....so i saw alot of different landscapes. Blew my mind wide open and its been wide open ever since. I doubt nothing....with God, anything is possible....even giants turning to stone. Thank u for posting these..
...and the others. U rock!🙂🙏🇺🇸🏁☝️🐸✋♡♡♡♡

11 June, 12:59
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
YOU are very Welcome. GOD Bless YOU Lil Prince. Have a great Weekend too :)

10 June, 12:54
more pix- In the Beginning of the Beginnings...

Diana DJT @Diana
10 June, 01:17
Just incredible 💥 I spent hours watching LHFE videos a while ago, his information blew my mind, the true history is starting to wake people up. I spent time out West, I always thought the giant mountains looked more like tree trunks😱thanks for sharing, if only my son would accept these truths🙏🏼❤️