Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 12:17
All you doubting lightweight cry babies go back to Twitter. We need soldiers that are ready and willing to hold the line to the very end. This isn't the end. The movie is still playing. When the movie ends you see the credits. The actors. The full understanding of the plot twists. Until then trust the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
02 February, 08:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm here to the very end and have faith that truth will win! I have lost friends and family holding the line, but have gained knowledge, truth, and independence of thought - and a bunch of great people online that have helped restore my faith in humanity. There are more good people than bad. Those who have doubts and are scared have been battered and beaten down; lost their strength, their support, their livelihoods, and their loved ones. Soldiers have each other's backs. We've all had our days, it doesn't make you a cry baby, it means you're human. We are in this together. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
I am not allowed to discuss this with my hubby anymore. I was so close to divorce him. Hardly waiting to show him I am definitelly not a conspiracist.
09:47 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rit in this post can reply
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
02 February, 10:27
In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication
It's hard. I have to remind myself everyday that just because someone doesn't get it, isn't reason for me to smack em lol. There will come a time when these people will need our understanding, yep the same people who called us names and berated us. And when the time comes we will help them understand because we know that wwg1wga!
In the meantime have faith and keep love in your heart. "Luke 23:34 Father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing." Remember why you married him and appreciate that - a lot of people still looking for their perfect Mr. Imperfect, you have yours😉

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
02 February, 11:21
You are being tested. Pass the test. We can and are given sovernity and freedom to speak our truths. If the Great Awakening comes while they are still asleap it will simply be harder for them. In the interim think of quieting yourself. Find your breath. Open up your heart chakra and ask your guardian angels to ask the other guardian angels to wake up their humans. Set your intention. This works and I know first hand. God is so very good. ❤️❤️❤️

Jim Cue @1QLight
02 February, 11:46
All true--at the same time "The end will not be for everyone". Crazy hard balance act for me but I think we will know the difference--soon.