Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
All you doubting lightweight cry babies go back to Twitter. We need soldiers that are ready and willing to hold the line to the very end. This isn't the end. The movie is still playing. When the movie ends you see the credits. The actors. The full understanding of the plot twists. Until then trust the plan.
12:17 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Bella Libre @AussieChick
22 March, 03:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ive seen more than usual lately,I cant be bothered even replying to them..Im not wasting my time on negativity. we are way past debating cynics..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
25 February, 01:22
i have no idea who you are..... I will trust, and when all is said and done...... where can I help with the kids?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Deplorable @Kirstipic
22 February, 09:32

Cathy Patmore @PatriotCath
22 February, 09:23
trust the Military

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
04 February, 08:12
Am so ready! Need to trust God and trust the plan!!

MQM ToThree @MQM23
04 February, 09:51
well said!!

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
04 February, 09:19
i'm still suspended... don't know why...i've tried several times to create a new account, i can't ge through

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
04 February, 04:40
Will try to get the account of my daughter im out of accounts.

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
03 February, 11:36
Hold the line and keep you eyes on God and Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Stay on the path God set before you and don't turn to the left or right. You were born for such a time as this. Chin up Patriots God is in control. He always was.

Proud Deplorable @Kirstipic
22 February, 09:33
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 February, 10:15
This platform is so much more enjoyable than twatter.

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
03 February, 01:37
Im doing my part fo sho ! This is a huge thing that is happening . people forget that this is dangerous and public safety dictates alot of the timelines. The bad guys are most dangerous when cornered ! it will happen when it happens when God says so !! until then, we wake people up as best ss we can ! WWG1WGA

Yvonne Zlatunich @PatriotY86
03 February, 01:42
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
Encourging! Thank you

Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
03 February, 01:22
AMEN AMEN and AMEN !!!! Hold The Line Patriots our Work is NOT Done Yet !!!

Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
03 February, 01:21
You're so right! #HoldTheLine #KeepFighting

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
03 February, 12:28
I just had a da ja vu reading this ...humm

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
25 February, 01:24
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
I have had a lot of that shyt the past week, let me tell you!

May OC1960 @omega1960
03 February, 12:24
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down (lyrics) - YouTube

Tom Petty and The HeartbreakersI Won't Back DownFull Moon Fever1989

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
03 February, 12:01
willing to go back. just couldnt. as soon as create an acct, they suspend it right away.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 February, 10:41
💯

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
03 February, 06:56
I Trust The Plan

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 February, 06:02
go back to Twitter 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
03 February, 12:03
Holding the Line every day until the END!!! United we will win!!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
03 February, 12:01
Standing strong For President Trump 💪🇱🇷❤️🦅

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
02 February, 11:57
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
02 February, 11:52
💥☝🏻

Georgia Salva @SeaQ
02 February, 11:21
Willing to take a bullet for Donald Trump or die from the plan? Let's save our country Now, I'm in!

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
02 February, 10:51
i thought it was WWG1WGA nothing wrong with the strong helping the ones struggling

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
04 February, 05:30
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
It's not that ppl dont trust the plan, I always have. We ALL have bad days and if you have everyone around you thinking your crazy, who do you talk to on that bad day? All the digging and rabbit holes we've been down for years now, EVERYDAY, do you expect ppl to not be emotional? Cry for the things we have learned about our children? Angry? personally I feel better here because ppl with that knowledge are here. I've seen ppl on twitter having bad days. I've supported them because I get it. Many lives have been effected and its important that we be here for each other. Good or bad. God bless GE

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
02 February, 10:33
And remember
It is and always was Gods plan

JASON KUYKENDALL @Jasonkuykendall42
02 February, 10:05
IM ALL IN IT'S A SHAME SO MANY HAVE LOST HOPE. BUT THAT MEANS THAT THEY WE WHO ARE STILL HEAR ARE ALL IN TILL THE END REHAB IS FOR QUITERS WWG1WGA

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
02 February, 09:57
Im disappointed by a lot of people's response as well, they are Not watching whats going on because if they were they would see a lot of things happening, maybe some people need to take a break & come back.... But I agree, Hold the Line !

Buzz Johnson @LetsGetItDone
02 February, 09:52
Agreed!

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
02 February, 09:44
I registered the 3rd time and I was not even active in my last acc., but they just blocked me. F... Twatter!