Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 June, 06:17
AMAZING!!!!!

1/3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
This is something i experience last summer. Never really payed to much attention to my plants but I decided i needed to get more into nature started talking to my house plant and the most amazing thing happened.......It bloomed flowers for me that had a hunnysuckle smell through out my house.
10:37 AM - Jun 10, 2022
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 June, 09:30
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
wow that is incredible! I am talking to my veggies and fruit trees daily. Currently encouraging my apple to hold on to her leaves as she fruited out of season (winter here) and if she keeps her leaves she is likely to keep her fruit until ripe.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful plant💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 June, 11:34
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
My girlfriend told me that eggshells and coffe grounds in their soil they love it. After she bloomed the ends of her leaves are drying out and i read its a lack of calcium. I am going to try it! Also i read these plants dont do well with floride water and i was giving her my water bottle or osmosis water when i watered her before she gave me the bloom and didnt even know about the floride until recently. God was guiding me i truly believe that.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 June, 10:17
Gorgeous!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
10 June, 10:21
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I dusted her leafs and within a month i got flowers. I have 3 of these in my house the other 2 are much bigger but they never bloomed so i was just surprised to see them.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 June, 08:11
That is magnificent.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
10 June, 08:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
This plant has been in my room for 4 years and never bloomed. I can only call it a gift after my research it rare.

https://plantcaretoday.com...