Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 June, 11:16
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I heard a documentary on plants that took a speaker and put it on one side of the plants pot and played water sounds and the roots grew toward that side. Pretty amazing. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 June, 11:16
I heard a documentary on plants that took a speaker and put it on one side of the plants pot and played water sounds and the roots grew toward that side. Pretty amazing. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 June, 09:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
Wow that is amazing, we have so much to learn still :)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 June, 03:29
nice vibes
t/s 10:17 > 117
7 | 107 | 52 [7]

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 June, 07:45
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Great catch!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 June, 03:27
and plants have their own sounds/music too

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 June, 07:47
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
They are truly amazing, I often save the sad, about to be chucked out plants at nurseries and care for them and talk to them LOTS, they always bounce back so quickly since I started talking to them.

We the People @grandmatobe
10 June, 05:11
I have always said plants have feelings too!!!!! Dont eat the plant, only eat the produced fruit!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 June, 09:06
In response We the People to her Publication
I always thank the plant/fruit I am harvesting or eating too.

Big Steve @BigSteve
10 June, 11:28
absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing ❤️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 June, 09:28
In response Big Steve to his Publication
You are welcome, some of those facts are mind blowing, Im doing a mini experiment in my veggie bed and I am 100% convinced the ones I say loving words to are growing healthier and faster!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
10 June, 10:37
This is something i experience last summer. Never really payed to much attention to my plants but I decided i needed to get more into nature started talking to my house plant and the most amazing thing happened.......It bloomed flowers for me that had a hunnysuckle smell through out my house.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 June, 10:17
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Gorgeous!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 June, 09:30
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
wow that is incredible! I am talking to my veggies and fruit trees daily. Currently encouraging my apple to hold on to her leaves as she fruited out of season (winter here) and if she keeps her leaves she is likely to keep her fruit until ripe.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful plant💚

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
10 June, 10:26
So we shouldn't be mowing the grass ugh, I heard this before

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 June, 09:59

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 June, 10:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😎 I was just thinking the same exact thing :)
🙋‍♀️☀️🌟 :)

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 June, 06:18
2/3

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 June, 06:19
3/3