Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 June, 02:09
Heavenly Father,
Lifter of my Soul, I am tired and worn out
I ask for Your joy, for that is my strength.
I center my thoughts on You, on Your love, on Your grace, and on Your Holy Spirit’s work in me.

May I rise up on wings like eagles.
In Your Word and Your mercy, I place my hope.
Holy Spirit, please remind me that this trial is producing endurance in me,
which is developing my character and building up my hope.
How blessed I am to have You with me in the fire.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ @Casey_AK_Patriot
🥲❤ Amen sis 🙏 thank you for sharing this straight from heart, it means a lot and perfect timing as always, God hears us!
02:33 AM - Jun 10, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 June, 02:36
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
We are so truly blessed.
Sending BIG LOVE ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
10 June, 02:48
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
We really are! And check this out.. when reading His Word, I close my eyes before opening and ask what God wants me to hear in this moment.. then I randomly flip open, eyes still closed, to whichever verse comes naturally. So, I thought of your prayer at this moment and asked what God wants us to hear, no joke, I flipped open to this:

"And this is the boldness which we have toward him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: and if we know that he heareth us whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions which we have asked of him."
1 John 5:14‭-‬15

He Hears Us! God is so Good ❤