Ice Kates @IceKates
Heavenly Father,
Lifter of my Soul, I am tired and worn out
I ask for Your joy, for that is my strength.
I center my thoughts on You, on Your love, on Your grace, and on Your Holy Spirit’s work in me.

May I rise up on wings like eagles.
In Your Word and Your mercy, I place my hope.
Holy Spirit, please remind me that this trial is producing endurance in me,
which is developing my character and building up my hope.
How blessed I am to have You with me in the fire.
In Jesus Name, Amen.
02:09 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 September, 10:52
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
❤️🙏 Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
07 September, 10:50
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
10 June, 10:07
💕✨Love and Light of our precious Holy Spirit to guide you🙏🏻It is through the baptism of fire we reach the depths of connection and healing with God✨He is the potter, we are the clay🌈🕊🦋

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
10 June, 10:06
Amen! Beautiful prayer…❤️

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 June, 10:04
amen.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
10 June, 02:45
Dear Lord , You have said, "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." And we, your host of faithful are so joined, in this prayer, in your Name, Jesus Christ.
Amen.
ty kate for your gracious invocation.
🤍🤍🤍

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 June, 10:00
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Thank you and my pleasure. I see so many who have lost hope or losing what is left..... I even have my moments where how much more can someone take. I will never give up and I thank God for these precious times we are living in. Have a fabulous Friday Patriot!!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
10 June, 02:33
🥲❤ Amen sis 🙏 thank you for sharing this straight from heart, it means a lot and perfect timing as always, God hears us!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 June, 02:36
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
We are so truly blessed.
Sending BIG LOVE ~